We are delighted to announce that Mr. Timothy Bouchier-Hayes will be the very worthy recipient of the prestigious Construction Industry Leader 2018, sponsored by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Ireland, at the fifth annual Irish Construction Industry Awards on Thursday, June 14th in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the construction sector in Ireland.
Mr. Bouchier-Hayes is a Solicitor with over 44 years’ experience practicing construction law.
Initially, he practiced with Max W Abrahamson and following a merger of practices in 1991, Tim became a partner in McCann FitzGerald Sutton Dudley. More recently, from 2015 to 2018, Tim has been a consultant to a consultant to that firm.
Advisor to public authorities, developers, contractors, architects, engineers, surveyors on all aspects of construction projects. Tim received a Special Award from Engineers Ireland in recognition of outstanding contribution and commitment to the activities of the Institution.
- Vice Chairman of the National Paediatric Hospital Development Board and is a Member of the Project Boards appointed in relation to the Contracts for the construction of the New Children’s Hospital and Satellite Centres.
- Member of In Place of Strife, the Mediation Chamber.
- Member of the International Court of Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce, Paris.
- Member of the Engineers Ireland’s Adjudication, Mediation and Conciliation Panels.
- Member of the Adjudication Panel appointed pursuant to the Construction Contracts Act 2013.
We look forward to welcoming Mr. Bouchier-Hayes to the Irish Construction Industry Awards 2018 on Thursday, June 14th, at the Citywest Hotel, Dublin.
To book your seats to the gala awards ceremony and dinner, please click here.